Principal's Desk & Memo
Grades and Registration
Admission & Tuition
Guidebook & FAQ
Art and Photos
Alumni & Friends Donations
Student Life & Clubs
Home & School
Admission & Tuition
NONDISCRIMINATION POLICY STATEMENT
Bethel S.D.A. School welcomes pupils of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school, and makes no discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnic background, country of origin, or gender in the administration of education policies, applications for admission, scholarship or loan programs, and extracurricular programs of the school provided that they meet admission standards.
Admission is based on the following satisfactory evidences:
- Completed application or re-application form with fees as outlined, immunization records, medical form and other documents that are to be presented at the time of registration.
- Record of transcripts of previous school attended.
- Good character references from previous teacher or principal.
- Students and parents willing to live by the written and verbal policies and guidelines given by the school
THE SIGNING OF THE APPLICATION FORM IS A CONTRACT INDICATION THAT THE STUDENT AND PARENT PLEDGE TO RESPECT THE PRINCIPLES OF BETHELSEVENTH-DAYADVENTISTCHURCHSCHOOL AND TO OBEY AND SUPPORT ITS RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Parents/guardians of all students who have been accepted at The Bethel Seventh-day Adventist School are requested to be present to complete their child’s registration during the date set for registration.
The following are required for the registration procedures:
1. Completed physical examination forms signed by a qualified physician/health provider.
2. Birth and Baptismal Certificate.
3. Registration Fee.
4. Tuition – 1/10 of the year’s tuition.
5. Registration form must be signed by the parent agreeing to uphold and support the requirements and regulations of The Bethel S.D.A. School.
Students who are seeking admission to the Kindergarten Grade, must be at least (5) five years old by December 31st of the year that admission is sought.
Students desiring to enter Grade 1 must be (6) six years old by December 31st of the year of admission. However, if a student has graduated from a recognized Kindergarten class and will be (6) six years old by January 31st of the following year, and has demonstrated through testing, social, and academic readiness for Grade 1, he/she may be admitted to Grade 1.
Students will be accepted in grades 2-8 providing they meet all admission requirements. The school is not equipped to teach handicapped students or those with special/serious learning disabilities or with serious physical or social problems, and will not knowingly admit such students.